well I'll be damned
Maybe I missed this silhouette a few days ago in an update.... If I did, then kiss my buttocks for trying to help.
If not... enjoy. [img]smile.gif[/img]
The second half is the artwork that the silhouette appears to be.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 30, 2005 08:47 PM: Message edited by: B?im?n ]</font>
well I'll be damned
I think you nailed it!
Welcome to last week, old-timers.
I guess you really do get slow with age. [img]wink.gif[/img]
>Stuffs a 2x4 piece of lumber in Hoffy's face....<
Thanks guys. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I can hear the whiners already... "OMG... even the Simpsons are Tortured... LOL RoXorZ" [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 01, 2005 08:26 AM: Message edited by: B?im?n ]</font>
Seeing as how I already have a huge complete MOC/MIB Playmates Simpsons collection, and that I don't have room to display that as it is, and have just started packing most of it up, I have 0 interest in this line from McToys.
Out of the hundreds upon hundreds of Homer events they picked this?
Damn, I was thinking I might get the line for my Daughter but not now....
Yeah, this is like how Mezco just put out new South Park figures that, well, are pretty much the same as the Mirage ones that no one wanted.
Meanwhile, I'm STILL waiting for some good 6" Star Wars figures.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I feel exactly the same way. McF missed the boat on this entirely.Originally posted by The Ghost of TCM Hitchhiker:
Seeing as how I already have a huge complete MOC/MIB Playmates Simpsons collection, and that I don't have room to display that as it is, and have just started packing most of it up, I have 0 interest in this line from McToys.
I'm willing to take bets that we never see a Mcfarlane Simpsons product.
Michael
MWC
Bookmarks